It’s a new day. Time for a fresh start.
You’ve probably seen this Brad Paisley quote: “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”
It’s good. But Paisley certainly isn’t the only person who has given us food for thought when it comes to making a fresh start. Consider these:
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” ~T.S. Eliot
- “The beginning is always today.” ~Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.” ~Mary Pickford
- “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” ~Meister Eckhart
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ~George Eliot
Even when we are loving life and things are going well, there is always room for change. One of the most important things we can do for ourselves is to constantly keep learning, exploring and sharing. Each morning, ask yourself this question: How can I make today better? You can make it better for yourself. But you can also make it better for someone else.
So many opportunities; so many chances to make a difference; so many things to learn. Right now is your time for a fresh start. What will you do?